Friday, June 27, 2014

Theme: Military-Inspired

I'd almost forgotten about the 50 Themes Fashion Challenge. Here's one of my favorite industrial looks, which I'm throwing into the Military category. Even though the internet has kind of rewritten what the industrial look was into this superslick cybergoth look, it was pretty much a cross between metal/military/punk.
(my doorbell rang at this moment). Also that lovely moment when your bullet belt gets caught in your fishnet shirt.


Buttoned up



my ass


10 comments:

  1. That is a really nice cobwebby looking shirt! I have a similar one but it's only a singlet top, long sleeve would have been so much cooler! Oh well! I like the military jacket too, I need to keep an eye out for a new one, my old one is currently too tight! :( Can you walk in the pants? I hate things that hold my legs together. I could never walk in a tight skirt without nearly falling over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as you guessed, it's no tighter than a miniskirt. I can walk just fine in it, though there's some restriction of movement.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this, but as you said, industrial got so much different over the years, that this outfit looks more like some post apocalyptic military punk look, that kind of reminds me of the comic book character, Tank Girl. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and bullet belt. It all comes together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on an Industrial look is much more interesting and creative than a lot of what's going on now (based on what I see at the clubs - everyone looks the same!!). Lol about getting your bullets caught in your cobweb top. I have the same trouble with fishnets and zipper boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! d'aw you give me too much credit...my clubwear is very traditional club attire. YES to the fishnet and zipper boots!!! I hate that so much!!!

      Delete
  5. I love how the shirt looks with the pants! Plus your shaved head matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete