Friday, August 22, 2014

What's in my piercings?

Thought I'd do a quick post before I head to the eye doctor. I broke all of my glasses and now need a new ones and a new prescription. I'm pretty happy with what I'm wearing in my ears right now and wanted to share:

Left ear:
ugh my hair is growing out...



If you can't tell what's going on, I just shoved a bunch of small gauge CBRs (with the balls removed since I don't bother with those) into my 4g and 8g and tangled them up. The conch piercing isn't real. I've always wanted one, but I don't want to go through another cartilage piercing. I'd be wearing a plain ring through it like the above anyway. And I'd have it in the same place. The one in the photo below is also fake.

A friend of mine used to do wear multiple hoops in his ears too...he didn't have gauged ears, but wore multiple 20g (that's slightly thinner than regular earring posts) hoops. I thought it looked awesome, like a pirate.

Right Ear:


my face: just a plain ball stud in my nostril and nothing in my septum. 

What have you been wearing in your piercings lately?

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant. It's never occurred to me to put multiple rings in one piercing. It looks so badass

    ReplyDelete
  2. left ear looks complicated! But I like the idea of putting out the ball of the hoop, looks more aesthetically and futuristic. I have been wearing the usual safety pins in both ears for lack of finding cheap small hoops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a pet peeve of mine when people don't wear the balls with their cbrs, but lol they're such a pain in the ass.

      Delete
  3. This is so interesting. I never have the motivation to change my piercings. Partly because mine are so finicky about what metal I put in them. But I really want to start stretching my septum soon. I love the idea of tangled jewellery though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you have going on in your left ear looks really neat, I would not have thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome piercings! A very interesting read, as well!

    ReplyDelete